Tuesday 29 August 2017

TODAY'S SONG IS .....



No video yet but apparently one is coming .... this song right now I can't get enough of it and they say she can't sing, lost her voice which she hasn't and also they say she's old so move aside to let the young ones through but she's so relevant and was a pioneer of the rap bit on songs



Think about this ..... does your mum sound the same now when she's talking to you? does mick Jagger and other white singers sound the same? when you age your voice ages I know my one has .... and you can't do what you use to do ????





we should be lucky this diva has cared for her voice.... what does concern me is the back to back concerts before it was one night one country and move on .... so of course she's tired .... its like she's doing the final fling ... people criticize but buy the expensive tickets to find a problem when there is not one ......





Friday she dropped a tracked and jumped on that beat ..... there are so many remixes and believe me I know I have so many wrong ones from itunes who trick you .... but this is one of the best





Have you heard the explicit version? not good I prefer the clean one ....



have a listen and let me know what you think in the comment box







No comments: