Wednesday 13 September 2017

MUST SEE - Christian Siriano Spring Summer 2018 #NYFW

I can't wait to show you the looks.... and talk about the show which was one of the most entertaining ones I have ever attended ..... 36 hours in NYC this weekend and this show made it worth the while ... with comedian Leslie Jones check out what went down at the show HERE and don't forget to follow me one of the only truthful and real bloggers out there who has not bought followers and not caved in to free "cheap" clothes ... that's the hurtful part influencers are screwing over original pioneering bloggers for fast fashion companies whilst the ones they are screwing over get loaned runway or like me buy runway but this is ignored ....





FYI this is my last ever LFW I after so much and giving benefit of the doubt and making excuses for British PR I PAT OUT! #TAG #new idiot #notme














No comments: