Friday 8 September 2017

MUST SEE - Tom Ford Spring Summer 2018 #NYFW

OMG ...................  Welcome back Tom Ford ..... London was doing nothing for you ..... welcome back to New York!



You have got the mojo back..... and started off fashion month with a bang and a collection in my opinion that is going to take some beating I would actually consider remortaging one of my houses to buy into your new Tom Ford World ....



Great move pulling out from London .... no one has money well I have but everyone and their management want everything for free whilst people like me pay for what I wear and I own my shit



London has always been elitist but now they are out of control they put influencers on front rows who have been dressed by H&M, Primark and New Look and they promote those brands and you don't get press because we have all gone crazy for how many followers on a platform that promotes people buying followers and fake products such as your bags





what else can I say?


I try my best to be real always on my blog and not swear  that's why i'm hated but this is a fucking amazing collection

welcome home Tom!!!








    

No comments: