Tuesday 17 October 2017

Diane von Furstenberg FW 17 AD Campaign

This is the first campaign by Jonathan Saunders .....


For me it could have been a little more edgy and moved more with the times but on a better note he's not plugging the millennials who can't afford the clothing ...(have you seend how Dolce are plugging their latest collections? I think they now release 22 year olds can't afford to but their shit... shit not in a bad way but in the collection way.... i've been totally at home laughing my head off but that said and done I know what works for me ... so I've dropped a few grand in their store) with Mr Saunders I believe he was scared to show his creativeness being the new boy on the block so he gets a pass let's wait for his second collection and campaign ......I'm sure big things are coming .....


Diane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von FurstenbergDiane von Furstenberg

No comments: