Thursday 18 January 2018

WATCH IT NOW - The Louis Vuitton Men’s Fall-Winter 2018 Fashion Show



Wow ..... Wow ... wow Kim Jones what a way to bow out ... were you saving the best till last? all your collections over the last seven years were amazing even I bought into them and love wearing the pieces I have bought but now I feel with this outstanding collection I will have to remortgage one of my houses!



Strong collection with great colour palette which featured the colour of the moment purple which has been trending in a few shows ..... I love your play on shorts, the tights! where do I start as an older person I am always trying to dress age appropriate but hell I want a pair they are outstanding so was the whole collection ... I have met you in Paris a few times and would like to take this time to wish you the very best on your new beginning and can't wait to see what you do next .... as for Louis Vuitton you will be OK! remember your Louis Vuitton and will keep churning out killer collections like this





The Louis Vuitton Fall-Winter 2018 Fashion Show by Kim Jones is live from the Palais Royal in Paris. Take your front row seat for the show now.



No comments: