Tuesday 28 February 2012

Clotheshorse meets Dame Helen Mirren #screammmmmmm

What can I say? where do I start?  Yesterday st the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 show I heard the wonderful name Helen Helen been shouted by the paparazzi and I turn round and it was none other than the lady herself.  I was located in a different section to her (obviously) so I could only look and admire.  But But But later on at the Dolce & Gabbana party in GOLD, Milan she walked in and myself and my Friends Lisa and Camille waved like 3 giggling schoolgirls and she waved back SCREAMMMMMMMM ...... after some dutch courage we approached Dame Helen and this woman is so so so SEXY!! I had no choice but to tell her we all spoke for a good 15 mins about her wearing Dolce and how its suits her and she said she's a Dolce and Gabbana girl through and through.... she is pure class I am still in a daze that I was in the Queen's presence... she asked about us what we were doing and was genuinely interested .... I can honestly say for 15 mins I felt special .....


This was a OMG moment and you know what its going to stay with me for a long long time......

1 comment:

john dickens said...

Hi Leroy, just seen this, Helen comes from my area, and I used to house sit for one of her relatives. She is,as you say a real star, no bullshit, charismatic and her heart's in the right place too.