Saturday 1 April 2017

EXCLUSIVE - MY NEW JOB ON RUSSIAN TV .....







I'm so happy and it's been all over Russian social media and VK the Russian Facebook .....


I'm so happy to share this news with you ....there's a new TV Programme  starting in Russia and yours truly is a judge ...... I am over the moon to continue my run on TV .... I'm  realist and realise TV shows don't last for long and everything always comes to an end but for now I am just enjoying the ride


Filming starts soon so stay tuned!!! 

It's going to be a busy summer with filming this show and doing my fourth season of Fashion Marine Fest/Top Model Russe 










Ive changed my Bio on instagram to relate this ...... If any brands are reading this and I know you are as I see my stats and follow them religiously ..... I'm looking to collaborate with you for TV work red carpet etc ... my email is Leroydawkins68@yahoo.co.uk






My colleagues on the new show... some I've already worked with on fashion marine fest/Top model Russe 


No comments: