Friday 26 February 2016

ANTONY MORATO SS 16 MODELLED BY LEROY DAWKINS




My first shoot for 2016 is was for the Comb app ..... the feature is coming on their App/Blog for your reading pleasure with my most revealing interview ever! I couldn't wait for the feature to come out so i'm posting my feature/campaign now .... check it out!


All clothing is by Antony Morato, I thought I would do a campaign for the collection whilst doing my shoot for Comb ..... The is true Italian style in casual and great tailored pieces ... the shoot was styled relaxed with loose tailoring which does not take tailoring seriously ... you have fun with it adding tone on tone shirts, t-shirts and sneakers for a real dressed up look .... a trend that is big for SS 16 ...


These are my favourite pieces but the collection is vast so check it out now at ANTONYMORATO.IT where the collection is now available to buy




























Shot by - Comb app (download app store and android)
Clothing - Antony Morato SS 16
Styled by - Leroy Dawkins
Location - Canary Wharf



many thanks to Chase PR

No comments: