Thursday 26 September 2013

MY TRANSITIONAL FASHION FOR AW 13/14

When it comes to fashion I like to buy more classic pieces every season which in turn will last and is suitable for warmer weather and takes me through the colder months of the year.  Here I show you three of my favourite looks which I wore during the summer and the early parts of spring which even when they are not  Fashion passé they are so classic they will never go out of trend ...



My first look is street style ... This outfit is something I wore or would wear for a lazy weekend around town it's not your usual street style but this is my interpretation of what I feel it should be..... The outfits colour palette consists of different shades of blue which some might condo see safe but I consider savvy as it will compliment most colours .... Check it out and let me know what you think. 








My second look is a well tailored look which I am calling casual die to the way I've styled it and would consider it shiny wear because of its colour palettes which once again is blue but for aw 13/14 we are looking at softer colours such as dusky pink and light blues as shown by many labels on the runway.  This suit is versatile and as you could dress it such as the jacket with dark jeans and a white shirt for a look, the pants would go well with a navy or even a black polo neck which gives them another dynamic  and you could style them with shiny navy shoes like I have ... You can't go wrong with this suit and with the right pieces to add to it and mix and match this would be ideal for taxing away for a long weekend to create many looks and would not require you to bring lots of luggage with you and of course will leave more room for you in Your car. 






My third look is  groovy wear look which has a great pop of colour which makes you stand out but it's not in your face and with teal being one of the must colours for Fall 2013 it offers just enough colour that gives groovy edge but also offers that sensible factor but still has a wow factor ... This look is all about textures, leather, cashmere and cotton and is ideal for that city break away from home and the bag was an added extra that just set the look off ....






I love the Fiat 500 because of its compact nature and these days it's the perfect car for zooming around town and if your like me and your going away I like to pack compact so it's a win win ideal situation.  The best feature is like fashion on the catwalk every season Fiat  bring us new and exciting colour trend for cars .... Did you know like fashion cars have trends? well you do now!














The FIAT brand stands for discovery through passionate selfexpression. It encourages people to be in charge of their lives, live  confidently and celebrate the smallest of things with infectious  excitement. The new FIAT 500 Autumn/Winter Collection campaign has taken inspiration from the well-known paper cut-out doll concept  to strengthen the position of the FIAT 500 as a fashion accessory.
  
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Fiat via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Fiat/Fiat 500.





No comments: