Tuesday 8 August 2017

LEROY DAWKINS FOR OHEMME APPAREL AD CAMPAIGN




LEROY DAWKINS FOR OHEMME APPAREL AD CAMPAIGN 



ok ok I've been promising on social media to post the latest campaign I starred in and now I've got a little spare time so I'm going to post some of the campaign 


Can I just mention here that I'm now a special booking/celebrity model and influencer... so now I get big campaigns and no longer have to do castings 



These are some of my favourite shots which are featured in this online campaign 

There's 189 shots to share and over the next few months you'll see a lot more


For now here's some of the campaign my favourite shots 

Shot by Phillip Suddick and featuring famed actor Guetan Calvin Elito who's starred in many a great movie and also played young Idris Elba in the HBO special 























No comments: