Wednesday 1 November 2017

MUST SEE - Leroy Dawkins closes Chicago Playground SS 18 show at Chicago fashion week

HEY, HEY, HEY!!!



I'm back I haven't posted for a few days well I have but not properly... I was Lucky enough to be invited over to Chicago for Chicago Fashion Week by the CEO Tony Long The Dylan Jones of Chicago and his partner in crime and famed handbag designer Beth Radzin Swanson ..... I was so honoured to dust off my runway skills and walk the runway for a few brands my favourite was the closing shoe for Chicago Playground,  something I have not done for a while but it was like riding a biking you never forget and judging by the feedback I did good a contributed as well as shut it down at the last two fashion shows of the week





Here's some footage and believe me there's more to come I did alot in a few short days .....









No comments: