Tuesday 13 February 2018

NEW SEASON T-SHIRTS FROM DOLCE&GABBANA

At the moment I've really relaxed my wardrobe it still have lots of tailoring, suits etc but I'm now using the pieces I buy and making them really casual by adding items such as sneakers, biker jackets and of course T-shirts ...... I am going against the grain with this post as most designers are pushing their collections to millennials and ousting their loyal customers who love the brand and can afford to buy into it ..... reality check putting clothes on a celebrity does not sell your collection ... if you are money orientated and there's nothing wrong with that ..... go with the money ......


Here are some of my favourites from Dolce.....

PRINTED COTTON T-SHIRT WITH PATCHES



This one is great but always think about longevity and one you can wear for many seasons to come ....


PRINTED COTTON T-SHIRT


This one is a must buy for me and when I have my next shopping day it's a must have purchase .... only thing is I dont want it in white in comes in other colours and I want it in black as it will go with the many pairs of trousers and jeans I have from the brand ie easier to blend in .... that's an important rule when you go shopping always buy to add to what you have and it will compliment ....



COTTON T-SHIRT WITH PATCHES


young, fun and chic


PRINTED COTTON T-SHIRT


great with jeans for a casual look and also great with well tailored trousers and shoes for a casual evening out


T-SHIRT IN COTTON WITH PATCH


A good quality basic black tee everyone male and female should have one of these in their closet

T-SHIRT IN COTTON

No comments: